Nakal by Jonnie
Nakal When I looked on the syllabus for this class and realized we were supposed to discuss simulations, I knew I needed to create a simulation so that the students would have the experience of participating in one. Hopefully, the experience will inspire them to create one of their own. Nakal is an Indonesian word for "naughty" but not quite as negative in its connotation. This purpose of this simulation is to help teacher trainees think about undesirable student behaviors and how they will deal with them. Preliminaries Number of players: 8 to 50 Age/ Proficiency Level: university/ C1 and C2 Preparation Time: 10 -20 minutes (in class) Play Time: 60 minutes Preparation Line up game designers to present their game in class. Before conducting the simulation, ask the participants what types of behaviors student engage in that disrupts their learning environment (ask them to interview teachers that they know to find out how they deal with these behaviors) . Write each misbehavio...
Comments
Post a Comment